At home or in the office, air conditioners are considered a must for the well-being of anyone within the space.
Excel knows the importance of a comfortable work or living environment and chooses air conditioners from manufacturers with an excellent reputation. Our technicians will help select an air conditioner specific to your needs, by sizing your system and designing any custom duct work required while staying within your budget.
Why Call Excel for Air Conditioner Preventative Maintenance?
Excel HVAC has a team of highly qualified technicians who can troubleshoot any problem within your air conditioning system.
Our team of technicians follow a series of steps when servicing and repairing air conditioning systems, such as:
- Cabinet inspection and required clearance surrounding
- Electrical box inspection
- Ensure proper equipment grounding
- Ensure proper line voltage
- Inspect and test contacts and relays
- Check printed circuit board for damage, when possible
- Inspect motor capacitors
- Measure motor amperage
- Check refrigerant line insulation
- Inspect accessible refrigerant lines, joints, components, and coils for oil leaks
- Test emergency switch
- Wash unit & remove any debris from the surrounding area
- Confirm tight connection of the blower wheel to the blower motor shaft
- Inspect fan for free rotation and level outdoor unit
- Check and set thermostats and their controls
- Clear clogs and check drain lines to ensure proper flow
If you require Air Conditioner maintenance, repair, servicing, or installation, contact Excel’s friendly customer service team today.